Thursday 2 March 2017

Samyang - Su Tah Ramen Halal

Assalammualaikum and Hello.

yesterday, I've ate 2 type of instant noodle ( it was my first time to eat instant noodle for more than 1 time in a day ). well, normal maggi in the evening ( right before I went to my mandarin class ) and this Samyang - Su Tah Ramen Halal as my late night supper ( while watching the return of superman ).

So, all I can say about this instant noodle were not bad ( i prefer instant noodle w/out soup ). bcs you can taste the flavor as you ate it w/ ur chopsticks ( for instant noodle w/out soup ). but this, if try the soup itself delicious ( tumbs up ) but if you ate it w/ ur chopsticks , all you can taste were the noodle itself w/out any flavor.

but still, it worth a try. lately im so into trying new things.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...