Wednesday 22 February 2017

Samyang - Yukgaejang Noodle Soup Halal.

Assalammualaikum and Hello.

just tried this Samyang - Yukgaejang Noodle Soup. It wasnt spicy at all ( even for me who cant eat spicy ). same brand like the other viral instant noodle from korea ( samyang ) but this was that kind of noodle soup ( the other doesnt hv soup ).

just bought a big packet of samyang ( w/out soup ) and this samyang ( w/ soup ). so total 2 big packet. normally, something that I dont want to share w/ my family members ( food especially ) , I will keep it in my bedroom but, yukgaejang , im sorry I cant keep you in my bedroom anymore. welcome to my kitchen. hoping that my family members will eat them happily.

it taste like normal instant noodle ( just in my opinion ). but for those who want to try this instant noodle , just try it.


1 comment:

  1. Hai. Lapa pulak tgk samyang soup tu. kehkeh. singgah sini. Jemput join http://coretan-athirah.blogspot.my/2017/02/pencarian-bloglist-sesi-mac-april-2017.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...