Tuesday 21 February 2017

Samyang - Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen Halal

Assalammualaikum and Hello.

well, I guess lots of ppl hv tried korean instant noodle called Samyang - Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen. Actually, Ive tried this instant noodle for a several times but just had a time to post about it on my blog ( since I dunno what else to post ).

Im not that kind of person who can eat spicy but I do love spicy food ( sometimes I dont, depends on situation ). and I cant stand spicy ( I will cry, sweat a lot and my nose gonna cry too, once I eat spicy food ). some ppl can eat spicy and can stand to it but im not like that, i love spicy food but cant stand to it.


my 1st attempt to eat samyang, just ate about two slice of noodle ( and end up throwing them all ).

my 2nd attempt to eat samyang, a bowl of samyang were being shared with my dormates ( and of course I just ate a little ).

my 3rd attempt, just a few days ago, in the midnight ( late night supper ), I barely ate all of them without throw them away and I just realised how delicious they were even tho they were spicy. and of course ive prepared a glass of cold water, a glass of milk ( did you know that milk can help you to get rid of something spicy? ) and an cold green apple hahahaha.

and of course I did cried a lot but at least I managed to eat them all.


1 comment:

  1. hehe tak tahan pedas takpe. asalkan boleh habiskan slow slow kan. elsa dah jadikan ramen nie makanan favourite hahaha sebab elsa memang suka makan pedas hakhak

    singgah isi tabung :) http://elsaalicious.blogspot.my/2017/02/10-tips-penjagaan-bateri-iphone.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...