Tuesday 14 February 2017

Mandarin Class.

Assalammualaikum and Hello.

It took about hundred of thought for me to make new entry ( well because I dunno what to post ). and finally I made it!. Did you ever going through to that moment that you were really dunno what to do in ur daily activities because you keep repeating the same activities such as sleeping early and wake up late, watching The Return of Superman ( I hate kids but dunno how I end up watching this variety ), eating and so on .

about a month before I end my high school year in Science Muar Royal Academy, I managed to convince my colleagues in the sephora group to make a 'TO DO LIST AFTER SPM' ( I miss them so much ) and of course we exchanged our list and make fun of it >_<

among of others activities that were written of my list to do after spm, there were Learning Mandarin. I dunno why I were really into the language. I just thought that it might can help me in the upcoming interviews ( one of my advantage ). and among my friends there's chinese and It might be cool if I can speak with them in chinese.

So, my mandarin class has started ( and my friend and I were the youngest students in the class ) and all I can say was 'It was cool'. Im hoping for the best.


2 comments:

  1. bestnya blaja bahasa mandarin 😄 sy tau no 1-8 ja dlm chinese 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, wo shi Nona ! hehe~ Rindu, dulu ada amek mandarin class....
    Teringin nak belajar..kat kelas luar... doakan smeoga Nona murah rezeki, sempat dan ada duit nak bayar kelas kat luar..bahasa mandarin..hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...