Sunday 26 February 2017

My blog just got reviewed

Assalammualaikum and Hello.

This was my first time joined review segmen on blog.  At first I didnt even know what the meaning behind the titled 'Review Blog Segmen' until I joined this ( actually I knew about it after I joined this segmen and it was too late to regret ).

Im not that type of person who like to be judged and sometimes Im afraid of what will they talk about my blog ( was my blog too bored. was my blog too ... ) too much questions poped in my head. and once my blog got reviewed , I think it wasnt too bad. and never regret for what ive done ( by joining this segmen ).

ive tried to check my SEO blog and the apps told me that my SEO blog was 0%. and I was like ( okay dunno how to express my feelings ). and once I saw the entry where my blog just got reviewed, it said that my SEO blog was 36% ( I can finally breath hahaha ). at least it wasnt 0%.

and Ive put scrollbar on my archive. thank you for reviewing my blog. I really appreciate it, at least I can know what need to be improved. click on the picture below to read the entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...